I would like to say a massive thank-you to Rebecca for nominating me for the Sweet blogger award I am extremely touched that you have nominated me 🙂
Rebecca’s blog is lovely. Pop over and say hi and check out her brilliant posts 🙂 mumofaprematurebaby
Thanks once again Rebecca for nominating me 🙂
The official rules are as follows:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the ‘Super Sweet’ questions.
4. Nominate a ‘Bakers Dozen’ (award 13 blogs), link t their blogs in your post and notify them of their blogs. It’s ok if you don’t have 13 blogs to nominate, just share the love!
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Super Sweet Questions:
Cookies or cake?
Cake… Definitely cake. One of my close friends makes fabulous cakes and they are definitely one of my weaknesses.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate.. I’m not particularly fussy either, any kind will do to give me a quick fix 🙂
What is your favourite sweet treat?
MR Kipling’s Country slices always go down well with a gorgeous cup of coffee.
When do you crave sweet things the most?
I crave sweet things the most when I am sat at my desk at work. This has done nothing to help aid my weight loss goals in the slightest 😉
If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I don’t think I would have a particular sweet nickname, the big man sometimes calls me honey or sugar if that counts?? Lol
And my nominees for the Super Sweet Blogging Award are: